DEPOSIT REQUIRED 1000 $ by credit card (VISA-MASTERCARD) refundable if no purchase or or when your bill is fully paid.. In the event that your invoice is not paid, it is retained as a penalty (3% credit card charges apply when charged).
(If you have already participated in one of our online auctions, your registration is still valid. Please log in by clicking here and request access for the next sale. Please note that the deposit of $ 1000 may be made in line as of only.)
Deposit: 15 novembre 8h
Inspection: November 15-16 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. without appointment
Gradual closure of lots on November 17 from 9 a.m.
Delivery: November 18-19 and November 22 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed Saturdays and Sundays)
Technical help: 819-384-3807 or [email protected]
Help bid online
Terms And Conditions
Dismantling or loading charges may apply to certain items.
Some lots are sold on the seller's approval. It is stated in the description.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you authorize Encan Ouellette to send you advertising emails. If you no longer wish to receive them, simply click on '' unsubscribe '' when you receive one.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE
18% service charge
Payments accepted: debit and credit card 3% more will be added (for deposit only 1000 $ Max) and bank draft, check, certified, transfer intact.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED 1000 $ refundable if no purchase or when your bill is fully paid.. In the event that your invoice is not paid, it is retained as a penalty (3% credit card charges apply when charged).
DEPOSIT REQUIRED 1000 $ refundable if no purchase or applicable on the amount of your invoice. In the event that your invoice is not paid, it is withheld as a penalty (3% credit card charges apply).
25% of the amount must be paid on the day of the auction. The balance of payment must be paid in full within 24 hours. If the sum is $ 5,000 or less, the buyer will have to pay their invoice in full on the day of the auction.
All payments must be made in the name of: Encan Ouellette.
1. Federal and provincial sales taxes must be paid to: Encan Ouellette at the time of sale. Tax-exempt purchasers must provide satisfactory evidence of their exemption. Failing to present satisfactory proof, the purchasers will have to pay the said taxes.
2. All items will be awarded to the highest bidder and: Encan Ouellette reserves the right to sell items in individual or grouped lots. In the event of a dispute between two or more bidders on any auction, the lot in question may, at the discretion of the auctioneer, be auctioned and re-adjudicated. The auctioneer shall determine all rules relating to the conduct of the auctions and its decisions shall be final and shall be binding on all bidders.
3. All sales are final, without any conditions or warranty express or implied, or legal or otherwise, warranties or conditions regarding title, descriptions, suitability for use, quantity, quality, value, condition, condition, location or other. No sale will be invalidated (and Encan Ouellette will not be held responsible) in the event of a misrepresentation of an article or a lot, whether in a catalog, advertisement, or other The purchasers will be expected to rely entirely on their own inspections and investigations.The purchaser is deemed to have examined the merchandise and is satisfied with it and accepts it as is at its own risk and assumes the repair costs including the non-visible parts and the same fact exonore: Encan Ouellette and its owners of all Prosecutions.These devices contain or may contain defective parts that are visible and others that are not visible. It would be better to repair these defects.However, the buyer prefers to purchase the equipment at a lower price and repackage it as and when required.Filter and antifreeze oils should be checked by the purchaser before using the equipment described in the invoice. ALL SALE IS FINAL.In the event that assistance to carry the items is provided by our employees, we will not be liable for any breach.
4. Before taking possession of your property, the buyer must provide proof of ownership change, if applicable, from Encan Ouellette, and must have made the payment in full. All items purchased must be removed within five days of the auction date. The buyer will be responsible for the costs of transportation and, without limitation, any damage to the environment during or as a result of the removal. Buyers will be required to comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements of the auctioneer regarding the removal of items including bail bond from movers.
5. Transfer documents in the possession of the auctioneer, including motor vehicle registration certificates, will be delivered to the purchaser on the day of the auction or as soon as the documents become available and Payment will be complete.
6. All equipment of this sale is sold on consignment on behalf of the owner by Encan Ouellette.
7. The buyer verifies that: The equipment is not the object of any claim, collection, application or imposition of any tax, no mortgage, priority claim, charge, security Or request from a competent authority of any kind, in spite of past, present or future use to which the equipment may be assigned, if this is the case the buyer releases Encan Ouellette from any lawsuit.
8. If the auctioneer is unable to deliver an item as a result of fire, theft or for any other reason, the auctioneer shall refund to the purchaser all sums paid by the latter in respect of that article, Auctioneer shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with such loss, including without limitation any damage due to loss of profits.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any person the privilege of making an offer or being present.10. In the event that the buyer does not make the payment or the removal of the goods within the aforementioned timeframe the buyer will lose his deposit and the auctioneer can resell the item at auction by private contract Or otherwise, at the discretion of the auctioneer.11. No purchaser may assign, transfer or dispose of any of his or her rights until paid in full.12. Encan Ouellette engages solely as a consignment seller and is not responsible for any broken, stolen, counterfeit or accidental items that may occur at the auction site.13. The bidder agrees to repair at its own expense a lot purchased at the auction so that it is in a safe operating condition and in particular a condition that meets the standards and requirements of the authorities, applicable.
14. The bidder acknowledges that the place where the sale takes place may be dangerous. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present, heavy machinery is used. Anyone on the auction site is there at his own risk. No one can make claims against: Encan Ouellette, their employees, and the owner of the premises.
15. The buyer becomes responsible for purchases upon acceptance of his bid and assumes the risks. The buyer has the responsibility to ensure its purchases without delay. : Auction Ouellette is not responsible for the loss of a purchase or the damage caused to it after the auction. The buyer has 5 days to pick up the purchased equipment, exceeded this regulation a penalty of $ 50 per batch, per day will be charged, and if necessary a living expenses will be charged to you.16. Any person who wins the prize will be considered the owner from that moment. If the same person is the owner of the equipment, he or she will have to pay the established auction costs of the sale.17. Fees for management, decontamination, loading of equipment, fuel, oil etc. may be added to your expenses.18. During the dismantling of your equipment, the purchaser must provide proof of liability insurance of at least 2 million covering the property and immovables of others. Work requiring a specialized trade will have to be done by them ex: (electricity = electrician) Signature of the buyer: Buyer's Fees
18% service charges on line
All transport costs are at the expense of the buyer.