DEPOSIT REQUIRED $1000 by credit card (VISA-MASTERCARD-AMEX) refundable if no purchase or when your bill is fully paid. It will be applied to your invoice only if you do not pick up your items within the requested time. It will be returned automatically within 7 days of the date you made your deposit. if you have not made a purchase.
CAUTION: Placing a MAX bet does not guarantee that you will win the highest bet. It simply secures your maximum bet amount. The system is programmed in such a way that you cannot double bet to reach your maximum amount. EX: MAX bet of $3000 Sold for $3000. If you are the leader at 2750 and the next requested bet is $3000 you will not win the auction, even if your MAX bet is $3000.
Gradual closing of lots September 21 from 9 a.m.
Deposit and registration: From September 19 at 8:30 a.m.
Inspection: September 19-20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Bécancour. (Saturday and Sunday closed)
Taking possession: September 22-25-26 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Saturday-Sunday closed) for Bécancour.
Place of sale:
1005 Le Neuf Ave
Becancour, Qc Can
Technical help: 819-384-3807 or [email protected] Terms And Conditions
Dismantling or loading charges may apply to certain items.
Some lots are sold on the seller's approval. It is stated in the description.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you authorize Encan Ouellette to send you advertising emails. If you no longer wish to receive them, simply click on '' unsubscribe '' when you receive one.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE
18% service charge
Payments accepted: debit card, credit card $ (3% fee supp.), bank draft, check, certified, interac transfer, bank transfer under certain conditions (inquire)
DEPOSIT REQUIRED 1000 $ refundable if no purchase or when your bill is fully paid.. In the event that your invoice is not paid, it is retained as a penalty.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED 1000 $ refundable if no purchase or applicable on the amount of your invoice. In the event that your invoice is not paid, it is withheld as a penalty (3% credit card charges apply).
25% of the amount must be paid on the day of the auction. The balance of payment must be paid in full within 24 hours. If the sum is $ 5,000 or less, the buyer will have to pay their invoice in full on the day of the auction.
All payments must be made in the name of: Encan Ouellette.
1. Federal and provincial sales taxes must be paid to: Encan Ouellette at the time of sale. Tax-exempt purchasers must provide satisfactory evidence of their exemption. Failing to present satisfactory proof, the purchasers will have to pay the said taxes.
2. All items will be awarded to the highest bidder and: Encan Ouellette reserves the right to sell items in individual or grouped lots. In the event of a dispute between two or more bidders on any auction, the lot in question may, at the discretion of the auctioneer, be auctioned and re-adjudicated. The auctioneer shall determine all rules relating to the conduct of the auctions and its decisions shall be final and shall be binding on all bidders.
3. All sales are final, without any conditions or warranty express or implied, or legal or otherwise, warranties or conditions regarding title, descriptions, suitability for use, quantity, quality, value, condition, condition, location or other. No sale will be invalidated (and Encan Ouellette will not be held responsible) in the event of a misrepresentation of an article or a lot, whether in a catalog, advertisement, or other The purchasers will be expected to rely entirely on their own inspections and investigations.The purchaser is deemed to have examined the merchandise and is satisfied with it and accepts it as is at its own risk and assumes the repair costs including the non-visible parts and the same fact exonore: Encan Ouellette and its owners of all Prosecutions.These devices contain or may contain defective parts that are visible and others that are not visible. It would be better to repair these defects.However, the buyer prefers to purchase the equipment at a lower price and repackage it as and when required.Filter and antifreeze oils should be checked by the purchaser before using the equipment described in the invoice. ALL SALE IS FINAL.In the event that assistance to carry the items is provided by our employees, we will not be liable for any breach.
4. Before taking possession of your property, the buyer must provide proof of change of ownership if applicable to Encan Ouellette, and must have made payment in full. All items purchased must be picked up within three business days of the auction date. Failing to comply with the recovery rules, the buyer is exposed to a fee of $50 per day of delay per item, Encan Ouellette may resell the items at the next sale. The buyer will be responsible for transportation costs as well as, without limitation, any damage inflicted on the environment during or as a result of removal. Buyers must comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements made by the auctioneer regarding the removal of items including those regarding movers' bonds.
5. Transfer documents in the possession of the auctioneer, including motor vehicle registration certificates, will be delivered to the purchaser on the day of the auction or as soon as the documents become available and Payment will be complete.
6. All equipment of this sale is sold on consignment on behalf of the owner by Encan Ouellette.
7. The buyer verifies that: The equipment is not the object of any claim, collection, application or imposition of any tax, no mortgage, priority claim, charge, security Or request from a competent authority of any kind, in spite of past, present or future use to which the equipment may be assigned, if this is the case the buyer releases Encan Ouellette from any lawsuit.
8. If the auctioneer is unable to deliver an item as a result of fire, theft or for any other reason, the auctioneer shall refund to the purchaser all sums paid by the latter in respect of that article, Auctioneer shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with such loss, including without limitation any damage due to loss of profits.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any person the privilege of making an offer or being present.10. In the event that the buyer does not make the payment or the removal of the goods within the aforementioned timeframe the buyer will lose his deposit and the auctioneer can resell the item at auction by private contract Or otherwise, at the discretion of the auctioneer.11. No purchaser may assign, transfer or dispose of any of his or her rights until paid in full.12. Encan Ouellette engages solely as a consignment seller and is not responsible for any broken, stolen, counterfeit or accidental items that may occur at the auction site.13. The bidder agrees to repair at its own expense a lot purchased at the auction so that it is in a safe operating condition and in particular a condition that meets the standards and requirements of the authorities, applicable.
14. The bidder acknowledges that the place where the sale takes place may be dangerous. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present, heavy machinery is used. Anyone on the auction site is there at his own risk. No one can make claims against: Encan Ouellette, their employees, and the owner of the premises.
15. The buyer becomes responsible for purchases upon acceptance of his bid and assumes the risks. The buyer has the responsibility to ensure its purchases without delay. : Auction Ouellette is not responsible for the loss of a purchase or the damage caused to it after the auction. The buyer has 5 days to pick up the purchased equipment, exceeded this regulation a penalty of $ 50 per batch, per day will be charged, and if necessary a living expenses will be charged to you.16. Any person who wins the prize will be considered the owner from that moment. If the same person is the owner of the equipment, he or she will have to pay the established auction costs of the sale.17. Fees for management, decontamination, loading of equipment, fuel, oil etc. may be added to your expenses.18. During the dismantling of your equipment, the purchaser must provide proof of liability insurance of at least 2 million covering the property and immovables of others. Work requiring a specialized trade will have to be done by them ex: (electricity = electrician) Signature of the buyer: Buyer's Fees
Service charge 18%
Transport is at the buyer's expense.
Payment by credit card 3% extra